Saturday, July 23, 2011

More July!

Settling in...really loving this dry heat!

The bugs are different...haven't a clue what this is, but I'm glad he just stopped by for a drink and flew off!

Had a little rain...took photos of the puddles for future fixing!



Can't live in the land of pickups without having one (again).  Larry made an excellent choice!

And the sewing room is coming together!  I picked up an 8 ft. x 35 inch table today to go with the furniture I ordered.  We had to take the top off of the table to get it into the house and the sewing room!  I'll need some shelving or cabinets for the upper walls and some shelving in the closets too.  Now I just need to organize everything.
This photo is of the table base - sans top!  Look at all the storage space I have on the shelf underneath!  The grand plan is to have enough storage so that I don't have to move anything to get to something else!


 Isn't that the coolest lime green chair?

No comments:

Post a Comment